Sunday, December 12, 2010

CREATE YOUR OWN SUBWAY WORD ART

Wordle: MESSY

I stumbled upon a really cool sight called Wordle.  I am sure, by now, you have seen some amazing photos, cards, banners, signs, etc. some people call "Subway Art".  At this site you can create your own!  You can even choose fonts, colors and alter the layouts.  

Here are copies of ones I made in less than 5 minutes using my blog URL.   I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with this!


                                                      


Sorry - the image quality isn't the best.  




GO WORDLE!                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you are here! Please leave a comment or note or whatever it takes so I can get to know you too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover