Sunday, April 17, 2011

I'm so making these Tin Can Mr. Potato Head Wannabes! Ha!



Mr Potato Head wannabe but {in reality} just a 
Mr Tin Head  Whatever you call him --he is  sort of cute?  Maybe?  He is a little different and it might be fun to play around with his hair, magnet eyes, ears etc......



  I just saw this article today on Pinterest {so fun}   It's from  Disney Family Fun  After I posted my Hardware K yesterday I spotted this tonight.  Pretty pumped here because not only do I have the hardware I also have the colored wire and cable at my hubs place too!   I'll be making some serious Tin Men {Potato Heads} soon!


And Yep - that is me in the middle   :)



2 comments:

  1. Wow... these are wonderful! I love the crazy hair on the one in the middle on the bottom row.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them, my son and I tried to make something like that but were having very hard time with the soldering, the pieces wouldn't stay together, we even spent a lot of money getting all the parts and couldn't make them, my son was very disappointed, let us know how yours turn out.
    Have a wonderful day.
    XXX Ido

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you are here! Please leave a comment or note or whatever it takes so I can get to know you too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover