Thursday, April 7, 2011

SUITCASE ON THE WALL!

So cool AND functional!
This reminded me how I love vintage suitcases.  You can usually find one at Goodwill and I have seen several tutorials on turning these into dog beds.  But look at this!  Who would have thunk?  {That's a Southern term just in case you were thinking I can't spell! :)} 



I found this at re-nest.  And I wish I could give you a link to this particular post but all I could find was a link to his crazy talented website.  
One amazing creative guy that Blake Sloane!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Now this is creative! This might be happening soon in my office...gotta get to Goodwill/thrift store stat!

    Great find :)

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you are here! Please leave a comment or note or whatever it takes so I can get to know you too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover